Monday, May 21, 2012

30 Hot Summer Dresses Under $130

A loyal reader approached me asking me about her favorite topic - easy summer dresses. I was more than happy to put together a flip book for her because I knew it would benefit other ladies out there! Check out all the hot summer styles from my favorite online shops, and below the flip book, how to dress up or down two of my favorite summer dresses.

EASY SUMMER DRESSES - 30 UNDER $130


Summer dressing is easy, but how do you take it from day to night and back again? 

Dress A:
A super casual summer dress


Dolce Vita, $77

This awesome deal of a sporty, casual dress comes with the belt! For the daytime, I'd wear it with the below: 

CASUAL

SHOE


Boutique 9, $55.20

BAG


R&Em, $75



DRESSY 


HAIR




JEWELS




Dress B:
A dressy little number




CASUAL

SHOE

Aldo, $49


SCARF


Forever 21, $4.90

DRESSY 

HAIR



JEWELS

Piperlime, $20



Hope you got some great ideas for summer dressing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...