Friday, March 1, 2013

Little Links for the Weekend

Like some of my favorite fellow bloggers, I'm going to try and give you a hint at the thousands of pages I come across a week and share my favorite oddities and special things with you. Enjoy!



For word lovers - 20 words you didn't know were inspired by actual people. #wordnerdalert!

Keeping with the theme, Geek Week at Housing Works Bookshop on Crosby has some really interesting events, including the Literary Spelling Bee on March 4th.

I love this classic elephant bowl cutie from my friend Sue at The Zhush. More elephant goodness at my Elephants Pinterest board!

Learn how to properly address envelopes from Rue Magazine.

Loving this Bombshell Pro font...maybe it's because I picked Smash back up again? 

IS.IT.SPRING.YET? I want to wear this lace Dolce Vita dress everywhere. 

There is a restaurant named Paulie Gee's and our boys at Immaculate Infatuation love it. Score all around.

And for anyone who needs a smile - this cheerful interpretation of Windows of New York will do that for you. 

Happy Weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...